What you get:
- You decide on 1 book every 6 weeks by voting on suggested reads, recommend your favourite books on any topic, share books that you have loved and tell us why
- We will pick 1 favourite book from a Homeless Oxfordshire poll every 6 weeks to read and discuss at our next meeting
- Every 6 weeks we will host a zoom meeting, You then have the chance to chat and discuss one of the books we have read
- You get access to literary minds and professionals in our discussions.
- You get access to our Facebook discussion group (closed group) to chat about what you have or haven't read yet 🙂
- We take all the hassle out of organising a gathering online for you, and we provide regular updates on what's coming up next.
*With every subscription, we will donate a book to our clients' reading library to help enhance their literacy skills.
You get everything above PLUS:
- A FREE book each month
- Entrance into our special signed book draw
- Discount in our online store
- Choose a book for our clients lending library! We buy and deliver them for you.
How to join
For a donation of just £4.99 or £10.99 per month, you can enjoy a fun and social place to interact virtually with others in our book club. All donations go towards helping those in need of our services. Plus with every subscription, we will donate a book to our clients' reading library to help enhance their literacy skills.
Just complete the form below. You can cancel your subscription at any time. After signing up you'll receive an email link to access our online book club. We look forward to seeing you there!