Homeless Oxfordshire Online Raffle
Terms & Conditions
By submitting payment for raffle tickets you agree to our terms and conditions below.
The Raffle Draw:
- The closing date and prize draw date for each raffle draw is 30 September 2020.
- Tickets are sold in batches of 10 at a price of £5. Multiple sets of tickets may be purchased at incremental rates.
- Please keep your email as proof of purchase.
- No person under the age of 16 may take part in this raffle.
- Winners will be drawn electronically by RallyUp.com.
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone no later than 3 weeks after the draw date. Winners’ names will be published on our website at www.homelessoxfordshire.uk within 7 days of the draw taking place. We will also post winners to our Facebook Event page.
- Raffle winners will be contacted about how to access their winnings once contact has been made.
- Homeless Oxfordshire Ltd will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then in writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held until the next raffle opens. Once this deadline has passed and a new raffle is open, the unclaimed prize may be treated as Homeless Oxfordshire Ltd sees, and it may be returned to the raffle fund.
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
Currently our prizes are:
1st prize: £2,000
2nd prize: £500
3rd prize: Oak topped coffee table with 4 drawers
One of 4 other prizes such as a kindle fire with 6 months Netflix subscription, a 12 month magazine subscription, £50 clothing voucher for an Oxford Boutique shop, Spice rack, and a box of cupcakes.
Self Exclusion: On request we will put a block on supporters’ records to exclude themselves from our raffle mailings. This block will remain unless we are asked by the individual to remove it. If you would like to be excluded from future Homeless Oxfordshire raffles please contact the fundraising team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit: https://www.begambleaware.org/
Team Sharing Agreement
As a team member helping to promote our online raffle, you are acting “in support of Homeless Oxfordshire, rather than on Homeless Oxfordshire’s behalf”. Raffle tickets can only be purchased through the official site electronically – no cash payments.
Unless Homeless Oxfordshire has provided you with branded materials as a result of your registration, you may only use the Homeless Oxfordshire name and logo for your fundraising activities with our written permission, and in accordance with the Homeless Oxfordshire Brand guidelines. To apply for permission, you will need to let us know how you propose to use the Homeless Oxfordshire name and/or logo on your own materials by emailing email@example.com and provide us with examples and/or samples of such use if we request it.
A complaints procedure is in place to deal with any issues in a clear and procedural way. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeless Oxfordshire Ltd
Society Member Contact Details:
Jo Faulkner-Harvey, Head of Fundraising.
Registered Office: O’Hanlon House. Luther Street, Oxford. OX1 1UL.
Charity Registration Number 297806.
Company Limited by Guarantee No. 2164150
Small Society Lottery registration no: 20/01429/SMLOTT