Brought to you by the team behind the successful and well-regarded Bike Bath and Bike Chester events, Bike Oxford is a day of short, medium and long marked rides, taking in the best scenery of Oxford and the surrounding countryside.
NEW FOR 2020 - 2 starts and finishes
Oxford University Rugby Club & Chipping Norton Rugby Club.
2020 entry fees for adults are £36 for the medium and long routes and £26 for the short route, with children being charged £15. Please note that a booking charge applies to all entries.
As an entrant you will benefit from:
- A free medal at the end of your ride;
- Timing and routes via the new Iconic App;
- Hot food and a bar on your return to either rugby club;
- Fully waymarked routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations on the long and medium routes showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On-course first aid support;
Each Year our intrepid supporters take on this challenge through the streets of Oxford, taking in some of the beautiful architecture of our city and the amazing countryside.
Choose any route that you prefer, this year Bike Oxford have 2 starting points so you can pick the one closest to you.
Every person taking part gets a Snazzy t shirt to wear on the day - you will definitely be noticed in this bright orange little number
What are you waiting for Sign Up , Get fit and help someone to recover from homelessness.
Bike Oxford is on May 31 - this iconic event returns to the city of dreaming spires with a second start location and distances of 25,50 and 80 miles.